Hiring: Recruitment Researcher
19 July 2022
Quantum is seeking a Recruitment Researcher to join their growing team.
Are you an ambitious, intelligent individual who aspires to fulfil your potential within Global Executive Retained Search?
Quantum Group is a privately owned Executive Search Firm that partners with an International client portfolio.
To support our expansive growth agenda through the next 5 years, we are recruiting across several areas of our business. We are interested in speaking with delivery focused Recruitment Researchers, 180 Consultants or Business to Business professionals who are looking to enhance their careers within a progressive environment.
We are proud of our engaging, flexible and innovative culture, which cultivates transparency and generates high performance. What’s more, we are passionate, committed and dedicated to the long-term professional development and growth of our employees.
Are you Confident and charismatic with a high-level of drive and an entrepreneurial mind-set?
Do you have you the intellect, ability, and agility to engage at a Senior Level of Leadership across a wide range of technologies, nationalities, and cultures?
Having come from a professional business to business, or business to consumer sales environment, you will possess an exceptional relationship building and influencing ability. Additionally, you will be commercially aware with an innate desire and high capacity to learn, adapt and deliver in fast-paced surroundings.
Having a European or African focus and additional European language skills would be of great advantage, although the pre-requisite is a professional mind-set with the desire and ability to work, develop and evolve within a professional dynamic and progressive organisation.
About the Role
As a Recruitment Researcher, you will work within a highly-skilled specialist team researching, identifying, and discreetly approaching high calibre, talented professionals across various industries, regions, and markets, delivering against highly sensitive retained projects.
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Assisting Managing Consultants and the Senior Management team in formulating list of target companies, then identifying potential candidates that sit within these businesses.
- Approaching and interviewing potential candidates, qualifying against a set brief.
Providing the Managing Consultants and the Senior Management team fully qualified candidates within a given time scale of the project plan.
- Facilitating the provision of additional information for both candidates and clients.
- Ensuring that assignments run within their scheduled programme determined by the project plan.
- Assisting the Managing Consultants and Senior Management Team in managing client expectation and the delivery of the company’s agreed services.
What You Can Expect from Quantum
- The opportunity to work on high value senior level retained global appointments.
- To join a business who are highly renowned experts in their field and are set to launch into a new and exciting phase of evolution which will result in extensive growth and career opportunity.
- A competitive basic salary, bonus structure and an attractive benefits package
- Tailored development plan from day one supporting the career direction suited to you and your aspiration.
- A great work-life balance, flexible working, and significant focus on your wellbeing and development.
To apply for the role of Recruitment Researcher, please fill in the below application form.
Want to learn more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat about the role.