Hiring: Search Consultant
04 August 2022
Are you an ambitious Search Consultant that aspires to fulfil your potential within Global Executive Retained Search?
Quantum Group is a privately-owned boutique executive search firm that partners with an international client portfolio to find and place exceptional talent.
To support our expansive growth agenda through the next 5 years, we are recruiting Executive Search Consultants or Business to Business professionals who are looking to enhance their careers within a progressive environment.
We are proud of our engaging, flexible, and innovative culture, which cultivates transparency and generates high performance. What’s more, we are passionate, committed and dedicated to the long-term professional development and growth of our employees.
About the role
- As a Senior Consultant, you will specialise in placing executives within a selected sector or function in our target markets. Key to your success will be the ability to create long standing, trusted relationships with clients across international markets.
- All Consultants have access to our highly skilled in-house delivery team that provide support to map, identify and shortlist talented executives for shortlist delivery. You will be expected to project manage this resource on an assignment-to-assignment basis, through to project conclusion.
- As a consultant you will be expected to identify opportunities within your selected market with an objective to build a commercially viable business within Quantum Group.
Your Skills and Experience
- Exceptional relationship building ability.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with senior client facing experience.
- Business development and sales experience within Executive Search.
- Articulate and professional, ideally with some industry experience operating at a senior level.
- Acute level of cultural awareness.
- First class presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Developed commercial vocabulary.
- Tenacious and determined to achieve results.
- A strong relationship builder, as well as the ability to “close” for commercially attractive opportunities.
- Possess a high level of integrity with a value system that matches and blends well with our culture.
- Be collaborative, solutions led, and team orientated.
- Able to work at pace and manage several projects with accuracy.
- Excellent presentation, facilitation, and communication ability.
- Possesses, or has the aptitude to develop, a strategic approach to business development.
Compensation and Benefits
As a member of the Quantum Team, you will be entitled to an attractive salary and benefits package which includes:
- Profit-related bonus pay,
- Flexible schedule, Hybrid model working from home and office.
- Gym membership.
- Life insurance.
- Private medical insurance.
- 25 days annual holiday allowance.
- Wellness programmes.
To apply for the role of Executive Search Consultant, please fill in the below application form.
Want to learn more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat about the role.